Your tax number is your Social Security number or National Insurance Number. This will be the number you use for tax, government benefits, etc. Some fields will allow you to leave blank or put N/A… but please try and enter as much accurate information as possible as not doing so may effect the KYC officers ability to approve your submissions.
Articles in this section
- I made a mistake on my name or address when setting up the account, how do I change it so I can do level 2?
- Change of address or name?
- My document has been rejected, what should I do?
- How long does it take to verify documents?
- I don't have any bills in my name or current address
- I don’t have a tax number
- My ETN is stored on a paper wallet, CLI, community GUI or exchange, do I need to do KYC?
- Why am I being asked to complete Level 2/3 despite not reaching those thresholds?
- What information or documents do I need to upload for level 1, level 2 and level 3?
- What level of KYC do I need to do?