In order to make changes to your KYC details, we are required by law to have verified the identity of the person making the request. For extremely minor changes (like spelling mistakes or abbreviations) the team may be able to update the details in some circumstances. Please create a support ticket with details of the mistake and the support staff will review what's possible. If the info can be changed, additional documents will be required. If you have entered completely incorrect information and can thus not legally identify yourself as the owner, we are bound by KYC regulations and as such will not be able to make any changes.
Articles in this section
- I made a mistake on my name or address when setting up the account, how do I change it so I can do level 2?
- Change of address or name?
- My document has been rejected, what should I do?
- How long does it take to verify documents?
- I don't have any bills in my name or current address
- I don’t have a tax number
- My ETN is stored on a paper wallet, CLI, community GUI or exchange, do I need to do KYC?
- Why am I being asked to complete Level 2/3 despite not reaching those thresholds?
- What information or documents do I need to upload for level 1, level 2 and level 3?
- What level of KYC do I need to do?